Do You Have A Case?
Start A Dialogue
It is our belief that the practice of law is a noble profession, based upon principles of undisputed integrity, a commitment to our clients, and a zealous devotion to delivering exceptional legal guidance. Our client-focused approach dictates that we provide each client with fearless representation, tempered with sound judgment and objectivity.
With over a decade of extensive legal experience, the Feidler Law Firm is here to answer any of your legal questions. We stand ready to vigorously defend your rights and guide you through an often-complex process on your journey to obtain the justice and compensation you deserve.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Stefan B. Feidler
Stefan Feidler is the founder of Feidler Law Firm, serving injured folks in both South Carolina and Georgia. His personal injury practice focuses on nursing home abuse and neglect, medical malpractice, as well as personal injury cases related to various types of injuries including motor vehicle accidents.
Juris Doctor – Charleston School of Law, Charleston, SC – 2014
- Editor-in-Chief for ADR Law Review
- Managing Editor for Maritime (MALIBU) Law Review
- Recipient of the Alexander C. Bush Memorial Scholarship Award (2013)
- President of the Student Federal Bar Association
- President of the Student Trial Lawyers Association
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice – University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC – 2006
- State of South Carolina
- State of Georgia
- State of North Carolina (pending)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims (Vaccine)
- U.S. District Court of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- Multi-District Litigation in New Jersey and Southern California
- Law and Technology Section of the AAJ, Member, 2020 – Present
- Professional Negligence Section of the AAJ, Executive Committee Member 2020 - Present
- Professional Negligence Section of the AAJ, Chair, 2019 - 2020
- Professional Negligence Section of the AAJ, Chair-Elect, 2018 – 2019
- Professional Negligence Section of the AAJ, Editor-in-Chief, 2017 - 2018
- South Carolina Bar Wellness Committee, Committee Member, 2016 – Present
- South Carolina Young Lawyers Division, Member, 2014 – Present
- South Carolina Bar Elder Law Committee Member, 2016 - Present
- Charleston County Bar Association, Member, 2016 – Present
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- Horry County Bar Association, Member, 2015-2016
- The Alexander C. Bush Memorial Scholarship Award (2013)
- Nominee for AAJ Trial Lawyer Care Award for my work with the Mauli Ola Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to providing funds, awareness, and hope to children diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.
- 2019 Discovery Warrior Award
Areas of Practice
- An experienced trial lawyer with more than 9 years of experience in personal injury in all phases of litigation, and expertise in medical malpractice and professional negligence.
- An accomplished, justice-focused attorney with a comprehensive background in litigation management including medical malpractice, professional negligence, products liability, and general negligence litigation; draft pleadings and discovery requests, administer depositions and negotiate settlements.
- Serve as lead or co-counsel to obtain successful verdicts or settlements.
- Experienced in personal injury, professional negligence, medical malpractice, multi-district litigation, vaccine compensation, and appellate litigation. The primary goal of professional and compassionate legal representation for individuals directly impacted by the negligence of others.